We welcome applications from Peterborough and surrounding areas within a 50 mile radius (approximately 1 hours drive time) including Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and parts of Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire.
Who can adopt:
- Individuals or couples (married, civil partnership or unmarried)
- Any ethnicity, religion and cultural background
- Disabled or not
- Parents or those without children
Who can’t adopt:
- Under 21 years old
- To adopt in England you must be legally resident in the UK and have been so for at least 12 months. UK citizens living abroad cannot adopt from the UK
- If you or a member or your household have a criminal conviction or caution for offences against children or for serious sexual offences
Bringing up a child is rewarding and great fun as well as hard work. This is especially true when you choose to bring up a child who is not your birth child. For more information, click here to request an information pack.